[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#9D454F" vlink="#814E95"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

Hello,

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has a fourth batch excess items containing reference titles available for new homes.

Please see the attached PDF, contact me at [log in to unmask] by July 25, 2016 with the titles you’d like sent to your library via USPS Library Rate (no postage necessary).

I also have a copy of The Navy, Editor in Chief Rear Admiral W. J. Holland, Jr., USN (Ret), Naval Historical Foundation available, © 2000.

Please include your library’s primary contact for the items, their phone number and email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS.

I apologize for sharing two such large lists so close together.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener

Library Technician – Interlibrary Loan,

E: [log in to unmask]

Ph: 860-444-8676

U. S. Coast Guard Academy Library

Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary

Ph: 860-444-8510 Fax: 860-444-8516

Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.