Hi Kim!

Would you mind if I shared this news in the Music Library Association
Newsletter with a link to the blog post? I think my readers would be very
interested to know about access to this historic publication!

Thanks,

Michelle

*Michelle Hahn*

Assistant Librarian, Sound Recordings Cataloger, IU

Newsletter Editor, MLA

Co-Editor-in-Chief, MRSQ