If you can afford it and it matters to you and you can phool yourself that it matters, you might.

Personally, I would prefer to spend $60k on a nice car than on a silly component to listen to my digital audio on.

But I am not Japanese not an audiophool. I just do professional audio, and it matters not a whit which way the wires point. Itís AC after all.

Now, those wooden knobs? They look nice, and are worth at least 69 cents each.
:-)
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio