Contact the Library of Congress.  Much of the National Education
Television distributed programing - the film and tape "network" that  preceded PBS -
eventually found its way to the LoC.  I had a hand in it in  the 1980s.

Alan Lewis
Washington, DC

In a message dated 8/22/2016 4:33:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,