Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released selected Philippines Nautical Charts  assigned as Nautical Maps 2016 for your information and selection. The Philippines National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) is currently maintaining 178 nautical charts in various scales covering the whole country. Important data found in these charts are water depth, current force and direction, aids and hazards to navigations, characteristics of the sea bottom, and other information of vital interest to mariners. These charts are classified according to their usage and sizes. Of the 178 charts, LC Manila has acquired 170.
We have not added any of these maps based on Country Profile.  If you are interested to have these maps, please do mark the selection "wanted" on or before August 30, 2016.

To see this online circular:

*         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>
*         Select your participant section
*         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress