The Jakarta office is pleased to be able to share its most recent acquisitions of reports/documents in PDF.  All of these will available in the Library of Congress repository. In the meantime, the record points the site.  All records have been uploaded into OCLC (holdings have not yet been added).

Now that we have a Head of Acquisitions and regular routines with our print collections, we will begin to refocus some efforts to ensure preservation of born-digital resources.

Please let us know if you have questions about any of the titles or our PDF project.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Field Director
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress