We did not include them, although there was discussion about it. It was
decided that this is a resource meant for learning and that the depth of
description, while entirely accurate within EAD3 and sufficient for basic
finding aids, did not reflect the full spectrum of EAD3 use. A good
stylesheet has a lot more to take into account.

That said! The roundtable remains interested, as far as I know, in
collecting use cases from the field including stylesheets (from a cookbook
perspective). And a stylesheet or two may be added.

--
http://eadiva.com | http://ruthtillman.com/ | @ruthbrarian