Having looked it up, it's in this github repository which was circulated to the list around the time of its contribution. That said, as Michael says there may be some changes... and we'd love to have more here: https://github.com/saa-ead-roundtable/ead3-stylesheets

One can check the overall https://github.com/saa-ead-roundtable/ to find bookmarkable resources where you can either look for others' contributions or submit your own (via pull request or contacting one of the people with rights to the repository)

Best,
Ruth