Thank you Ruth.

I see that there is another stylesheet in this repository for
transformations to pdf.     Please don't anyone use it.    Can Ruth or
someone else please remove it?   It was written while EAD3 was still in
development and undoubtedly contains code that is not valid with the final
version of EAD3.

However, it would be an easy matter for someone to generate a new version
for EAD3 transformations to pdf format.   How about someone volunteering to
help the community and contribute such a stylesheet to the repository?  It
would be a relatively simple matter and I would help as needed.

One would simply have to replace the html/css syntax in EAD3toHTML.xsl with
the XSL-FO syntax from a newer version of EAD3toPDF that I would be happy
to share with anyone who wants to try.   It would be an opportunity to
expand your XSL skills with most of the picky, hard work (i.e. creating the
page format flows) already done.  It may help you write better html/css as
well.   Learn by example.  It's worked well for more than a 100 EAD and XSL
workshops.

I'd do it myself but it will require more cut and paste with a mouse than
my arthritis will tolerate.

Any volunteers?

Michael Fox