Hello all,

Has anyone else been experiencing push back from their Contracting Office
about purchasing directly from Elsevier?  We've been told that Elsevier is
considered an 'Inverted Domestic Corporation' and we are no longer allowed
to buy directly from them according to FAR 9.108 and 52.209-10.  I was
hoping to have some examples from other federal libraries to add to my
ongoing conversation to try and work through this issue.

Please respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]  If there is interest,
I can compile the responses and send them back out to the list.

Thanks so much!
Sally

Sally J. Roberts
Chief, Technical Services