FYI

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Wilcox
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2016 1:47 PM
To: DC Fedora Users <[log in to unmask]>; Fedora Community <[log in to unmask]>; Islandora Community <[log in to unmask]>; Hydra Community <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Fedora Leaders <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [fedora-community] REGISTER: DC Area Fedora User Group Meeting September 22-23

Hi everyone,

The next DC Area Fedora User Group Meeting will take place on September 22-23 at the USDA National Agriculture Library [1]. This event is free to attend.

Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/Vxek7FUEXx5gTv8h1

The meeting on September 22 will feature presentations and discussions on topics selected by members of the DC area Fedora community. The workshop on September 23 will focus on Fedora 4 but we are still looking for feedback on particular areas of interest. Please use the registration form to suggest topics for the workshop.

We are also looking for a sponsor for refreshments at the meeting, so please get in touch with me if your institution would like to do this.

As always, comments and feedback are welcome. Please join the DC Fedora Users mailing list [2] for updates and discussion on future meetings.

Regards,

David

[1] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/Events/Washington+D.C.+Area+Fedora+User+Group+Meeting%3A+22-23+September+2016

[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dc-fedora-users