You can go through FEDLINK I understand.

From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberts, Sally
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [FEDLIB] Elsevier purchasing

Hello all,

Has anyone else been experiencing push back from their Contracting Office about purchasing directly from Elsevier?  We've been told that Elsevier is considered an 'Inverted Domestic Corporation' and we are no longer allowed to buy directly from them according to FAR 9.108 and 52.209-10.  I was hoping to have some examples from other federal libraries to add to my ongoing conversation to try and work through this issue.

Please respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]  If there is interest, I can compile the responses and send them back out to the list.

Thanks so much!

Sally

Sally J. Roberts

Chief, Technical Services