Good morning,

I’ve had a request to locate the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS-IV) Administration and Scoring Manual, and am not having luck finding it in our database subscriptions.  Before I conclude that it’s not available online, I wanted to check with those who may have run across it before and see if anyone had any suggestions.  I’ve checked in ScienceDirect, Medline, the DSM Library at Psychiatry Online, and PsycNET, and have found lots of articles about the WAIS-IV, but not the actual test or Scoring Manual.  Is it available in any database, or do we need to buy a copy of the actual “Kit’ to get this item?

Thanks,

Jim Gernert

Law Librarian

Social Security Administration