Thank you for your interest in our excess  books.  We did not anticipate the big  response that we are getting from our Federal Library colleagues.
 I am sorry that I did not clarify  that we are unable to pay for  the mailing/ shipping of the books.  We will be glad to mail via return chargeback or if you are in the Washington DC area, you may wish to pick them up by messenger.

Rosa

From: Liu, Rosa (Fed)
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 5:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Excess books from the NIST Research Library

The NIST Research Library is deaccessioning and excessing the following titles.   The first list are circulating books, the second list are reference books.  Please let us know of any titles you wish to have for your library .  Contact Keith Martin at  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. phone:  301)975-2789 by August 31,  2016.

Thanks,

Rosa

Rosa Liu
Group Leader, Research Library Group