[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 v:shapes="Afbeelding_x0020_1">[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">The New York Academy of Medicine is hosting the 18th International Conference on Grey Literature, November 28-29,
“Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature”. We will be welcoming participants and researchers from across the globe.

18th International Conference on Grey Literature: Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature

Register for the GL18 Conference http://bit.ly/2aVsPwF

Submit poster abstracts until November 1, 2016 http://bit.ly/1T7Aggg

Plus, your research on grey literature may win you the Best Conference Poster Award.

The First Grey Literature Week (#GreyLitWeek)

During the conference we will be designating the week of Nov 28-Dec 1 as #GreyLitWeek. As part of this initiative we will be hosting workshops and sharing research and events about grey literature.

On November 30, 2016 there will be two workshops:

·         Hello Islandora: Building a Digital Repository. Registration information.

·         Morning panel on Developing Islandora Digital Collections

·         Afternoon Hands-on Demonstration of Islandora

·         Grey Literature: Intro and Search Strategies. Registration information.

·         Understanding of grey literature and hands-on search activities

On December 1, 2016 there will be a Grey Literature Wiki Edit-A-Thon. Registration information.

Co-hosted with New York Wikipedia community (WM NYC) held at the Academy.

Volunteer opportunities available by contacting us: [log in to unmask].

Stay tuned for updates by following us on Twitter @NYAMGreyLit or subscribing to the Grey Literature Report emails. If you have any questions or inquiries contact us at: [log in to unmask].

Stay tuned for updates by following us on Twitter @NYAMGreyLit or subscribing to the Grey Literature Report emails. If you have any questions or inquiries contact us at: [log in to unmask].

The 18 International Conference on #GreyLit is Nov 28-29 via @GreyLitNet. Register now: http://bit.ly/2aVsPwF

Call for posters on #greylit research ends Nov 1 via @GreyLitNet, your poster could win Best Poster! http://bit.ly/1T7Aggg

Register for an @Islandora workshop during #GreyLitWeek Nov 30 bit.ly/29Z0G4Y

Register for our @NYAMGreyLit #greylitreport workshop during #GreyLitWeek Nov 30 bit.ly/2ac2x6c

Register for a #greylit @WikimediaNYC edit-a-thon during #GreyLitWeek Dec 1 http://bit.ly/2caMIQR

Announcing the 1st International Grey Literature Week, Nov 28-Dec 2 #GreyLitWeek. See our @NYAMGreyLit schedule of events: http://bit.ly/2axchVO

GreyNet International

Grey Literature Network Service

Javastraat 194-HS

1095 CP Amsterdam

Netherlands

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web Access Portal: http://greyguide.isti.cnr.it/

[log in to unmask]" alt="GreyNet Logo with strapline SMALL">

Dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, Education, and Public Awareness to Grey Literature