Good morning – I’m forwarding the announcement below by request. Apologies if it’s been shared on this list previously.

Keith

Keith W. Cogdill, PhD, AHIP

Director

National Institutes of Health Library

Division of Library Services

Office of Research Services

Bldg 10, 1L25F, MSC 1150

Bethesda, MD 20892-1150

(301) 496-2448

Stay connected with the NIH Library

NIH Library: http://nihlibrary.nih.gov

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nihlibrary

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nihlib

NLM is looking for candidates to apply for these two vacancies, Chief of the Public Services Division and Head of the National Network Coordinating Office of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Both are important leadership positions and we welcome candidates looking to contribute to NLM’s programs and mission as we move into the strategic planning process with our new Director, Patti Brennan.

For more information, refer to the NLM web site or watch these videos which briefly describe each of the programs and how to apply for a federal job.

·         Head of National Network Coordinating Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrGPUnagsU

·         Chief of the Public Services Division: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFLEB4XQ1E

Both jobs will be posted on USAJobs.gov, and linked on the NLM Job Openings page September 6-19, 2016.  Both are GS15 level positions, with a salary range of $128,082-$160,300.

I encourage you to share this announcement with friends and colleagues.

Joyce Backus

Associate Director for Library Operations

301-496-3497