Special FY16 year-end offer from FEDLINK Vendor- IGI Global—ID== IG

IGI Global is pleased to offer FEDLINK members exclusive pricing on information science and technology research. As the end of the fiscal year approaches, please consider our popular emerging technology databases:

InfoSci-Books – collection of over 3,400 e-books

InfoSci-Journals – 164+ peer-reviewed journals

InfoSci-Videos – over 100 streaming videos

Covering 11 subject areas: engineering, security, business, education, environmental, government, library science, computer science, media, medical, and social sciences.

IGI Global - IDIQ no.= LC14C7118 and Vendor ID= IG

With full-text XML and PDF, no DRM, and available to unlimited simultaneous users, IGI Global’s platform is librarians and researchers.  Counter4 usage reports, free MARC Records, and persistent URLS are all available through the customized librarian corner.

In addition to IGI Global’s database offerings, we are offering small frontlist e-books to FEDLINK members all below $3,000. Available in all subject areas, the small e-book collections feature the most cutting-edge content.

If you are interested in a free 30-day trial or subscription/purchase options, please contact Beth Ellen Dibeler at [log in to unmask] or 717-533-8845 x 125.

Best Regards,

Beth Ellen Dibeler, Account Manager, eResources

[log in to unmask]" alt="IGI_Logo_no_url.png">
International Publisher of Progressive Information Science and Technology Research
701 E. Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033-1240, USA

Tel: 717-533-8845 ext. 125; Fax: 717-533-8661

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.igi-global.com

IGI Global is committed to the highest quality standards and excellent service.
This is not just our promise. This is our business.

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for company updates and events!
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.