 <http://www.greylit.org/node/57467>  <http://www.greylit.org/node/57467> Grey Literature Week Events

The New York Academy of Medicine is hosting the 18th International Conference on Grey Literature, Nov. 28-29, 2016
“Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature”. We will be welcoming participants and researchers from across the globe.

GL18: Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature

Register <http://bit.ly/2aVsPwF>  for the GL18 Conference
Submit <http://bit.ly/1SUP1CR>  poster abstracts until November 1, 2016
Plus, your research on grey literature may win you the Best Conference Poster <http://bit.ly/2awWtSX>

1st ever Grey Literature Week (#GreyLitWeek)

During the conference we will be designating the week of Nov 28-Dec 2 as #GreyLitWeek. As part of this initiative we will be hosting workshops and sharing research and events about grey literature. On November 30, 2016 there will be two workshops:

Hello Islandora: Building a Digital Repository. Registration information <http://bit.ly/29Z0G4Y>

*	Morning panel on Developing Islandora Digital Collections
*	Afternoon Hands-on Demonstration of Islandora

Grey Literature: Intro and Search Strategies. Registration information <http://bit.ly/2ac2x6c>

*	Understanding of grey literature and hands-on search activities

On December 1, 2016 there will be a Grey Literature Wiki Edit-A-Thon. Co-hosted with New York Wikipedia (WM NYC) held at the Academy.

More to Come
Stay tuned for updates by following us on Twitter @NYAMGreyLit <http://bit.ly/2aTa2kz>  or subscribing to the Grey Literature Report emails <http://bit.ly/1VusGOO> . If you have any questions or inquiries contact us at: [log in to unmask]

GreyNet International

Grey Literature Network Service

Javastraat 194-HS

1095 CP Amsterdam

Netherlands

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web Access Portal: http://greyguide.isti.cnr.it/

 <http://www.greynet.org/> GreyNet Logo with strapline SMALL

Dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, Education, and Public Awareness to Grey Literature