Grey Literature Week Events

The New York Academy of Medicine is hosting the 18th International Conference on Grey Literature, Nov. 28-29, 2016
“Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature”. We will be welcoming participants and researchers from across the globe.

GL18: Leveraging Diversity in Grey Literature

Register for the GL18 Conference
Submit poster abstracts until November 1, 2016
Plus, your research on grey literature may win you the Best Conference Poster

1st ever Grey Literature Week (#GreyLitWeek)

During the conference we will be designating the week of Nov 28-Dec 2 as #GreyLitWeek. As part of this initiative we will be hosting workshops and sharing research and events about grey literature. On November 30, 2016 there will be two workshops:

Hello Islandora: Building a Digital Repository. Registration information

Grey Literature: Intro and Search Strategies. Registration information

On December 1, 2016 there will be a Grey Literature Wiki Edit-A-Thon. Co-hosted with New York Wikipedia (WM NYC) held at the Academy.

More to Come
Stay tuned for updates by following us on Twitter @NYAMGreyLit or subscribing to the Grey Literature Report emails. If you have any questions or inquiries contact us at: [log in to unmask].

GreyNet International

Grey Literature Network Service

Javastraat 194-HS

1095 CP Amsterdam

Netherlands

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web Access Portal: http://greyguide.isti.cnr.it/

GreyNet Logo with strapline SMALL

Dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, Education, and Public Awareness to Grey Literature