I'm hoping you military types, Navy in particular, can help. We need a print source for World War II Navy post office codes. We found a source online:

http://bluejacket.com/usn-usmc_ww2_location-codes.html

but need a source we can cite in a court decision. We're specifically interested in No. 3115 FPO SF in New Guinea.
I already checked with the US Navy Memorial Foundation in DC.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Mays Fentress
Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
625 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC  20004
(202) 501-5861

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.