частное учреждение дополнительного профессионального образования <<школа права <<СТАТУТ>>

or:  Chastnoe uchrezhdenie dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazavaniia skola prava "STATUT"

means:   Private Institution of Supplementary Vocational Training, School of Law "STATUT" (which itself means "statute")

The NACO database has a number of corporate bodies established under "Shkola".

The website for the Institute is www.statut.ru.  The "about the company" page says:  The non-governmental educational institution of supplementary education "Shkola prava "Statut" was founded in October 1995 by graduates of the jurisprudence department of M.V. Lomonosov MGU (Moscow State University).  (with the same odd number of quotation marks which is an error, I think)

I think "Shkola prava 'STATUT' " is an appellation after the formal name, which is common with Russian corporate names.  I think the entire name should be established as one corporate name (with these less confusing quotation marks):

Chastnoe uchrezhdenie dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazavaniia "Skola prava STATUT"

with a cross-reference under  (in my opinion):  Skola prava "STATUT"

Ed Kazzimir

Lead Cataloger

Alaska Resources Library and Information Services (ARLIS)

Suite 111, Library Building

3211 Providence Dr.

Anchorage, AK 99508

Phone: (907) 786-7699  /  FAX: (907) 786-7652

Email: [log in to unmask]