Sorry about my ignorance, but alas, I've never heard of the Authority Toolkit. I would love to use it. How can I get hold of it?

Ann

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Hawkins, Les <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All,

One of the outcomes from the PCC Operations Committee Meeting in May 2016 was to gather information on use of the Authority Toolkit among PCC member institutions to determine the level of interest in setting up a listserv and/or a user group to support Authority Toolkit users.

PCC members are invited to take the survey posted: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSYBPQ9

The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete and the results will only be used for the purposes mentioned in the first paragraph above. Thank you for your help in providing this information.

For additional background, please see: Authority toolkit: create and modify authority records

The survey ends August 26, 2016.

Sincerely,

Les Hawkins

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

Ann Heinrichs
Metadata/Cataloging Librarian
The Paul Bechtold Library