I agree that the scope does not include 130 titles. The intent of the field is to record the 1XX as an agent responsible or not responsible in some way for the title in the 672 or 673, respectively.  Since titles do not represent agents, they cannot be responsible for another title in the same way an agent could be.

I read the field definitions' use of "related in some manner" and "not related in any manner" as intended to avoid enumerating kinds of responsibility, not to include all forms of relationship.  For instance, we wouldn't use either field to indicate ownership or non-ownership of a title by the 1XX entity.

Stephen