From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shrader, Tina (NIH/NLM) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [rules] Reviewing proposals from other RDA communities

CC:DA,

I will be sending out links to CC:DA blog posts relating to various proposals from RDA communities over the next several weeks.  We’ll have a week to read and comment on each batch of proposals, and then we’ll take a vote to authorize Kathy to create a formal ALA response to each proposal based on the blog discussion.

I encourage both members and liaisons to comment on the blog posts—the more discussion that’s generated on the blog, the more information Kathy has to work with in formulating her responses.

Voting members: I will probably be calling for votes weekly from now through mid-September.  If you’re going on leave and won’t have access to the blog or email to participate in the discussions or votes, please let me know.

New members and liaisons: please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have difficulties accessing the blog or if you have any other questions about the process.

Thank you. --Tina

Tina Shrader

Head, Unit I

Cataloging and Metadata Management Section

National Library of Medicine

8600 Rockville Pike

Bethesda, MD 20894

Phone: 301-827-1633