If you would like to have a comment added to the CC:DA blog, please send it to me at [log in to unmask].

Lori Robare

PCC liaison to CC:DA

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shrader, Tina (NIH/NLM) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [rules] Week 1: Four proposals to comment on by Thursday 8/18

CC:DA,

Here are the links to blog posts for the first four proposals and discussion papers for CC:DA to review.  They all deal with aspects of cataloging rare materials.  Please post comments to the CC:DA blog by Thursday, August 18, at which point I will call for a vote to allow Kathy to formulate ALA responses based on your comments.

RSC/RareWG/2: Revision of RDA 1.8.1 Numbers Expressed as Numerals or as Words
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2944
5 pages

RSC/RareWG/1: Early Printed Resources and Rare Printed Resources
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2942
7 pages

RSC/RareWG/5: Revision of RDA 3.21.2.9 Note on Extend of Manifestation, Early Printed Resources
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2939
9 pages

RSC/RareWG/3: Revision of RDA 3.4.5 Extent of Text
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2937
12 pages

Thank you,

Tina

Tina Shrader

Head, Unit I

Cataloging and Metadata Management Section

National Library of Medicine

8600 Rockville Pike

Bethesda, MD 20894

Phone: 301-827-1633