Here is the third batch of constituent proposals for review. If you would like to add a comment on any of these papers, please send it to me and I’ll add it.

Lori

Lori Robare

PCC liaison to CC:DA

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shrader, Tina (NIH/NLM) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [rules] Week 3: CC:DA Review of RSC Proposals (Comments Due by Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016)

CC:DA,

Thank you for responses so far on the proposals from last week.  I encourage any of you who haven’t commented on those posts to do so.  I’ll be calling for a vote on the Week 2 papers soon, but Week 3 papers are available for review and comment now.

Week 3: CC:DA Review of RSC Proposals (Comments Due by Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016)

RSC/TechnicalWG/1: RDA models for Provenance Data

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2973

39 pages

RSC/MusicWG/2: Additions and Revisions to RDA 2.15.3, Plate Number for Music

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2977

5 pages

RSC/MusicWG/3: Replacement of RDA 6.15 Medium of Performance

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2979

10 pages

RSC/MusicWG/4: Revision of RDA 6.28.1.9 and 6.28.1.10, Additions to Access Points Representing Musical Works

http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=2983

8 pages

Tina Shrader

Head, Unit I

Cataloging and Metadata Management Section

National Library of Medicine

8600 Rockville Pike

Bethesda, MD 20894

Phone: 301-827-1633