There are lots of things one may do without explicit instructions. RDA itself permits the creation of expression descriptions of all kinds, including descriptions of expressions in the original language.

When creating the description (a.k.a. authority record), follow the guidelines for recording elements appropriate to expressions--content type (6.9, in MARC 336); date of expression (6.10, in MARC 046); language of expression (6.11, in MARC 377);  other distinguishing characteristic (6.12, in MARC 381). And relationships between the expression and other entities (e.g. editors, etc.) can be recorded in 5XX fields.

6.27.3 instructs us to create an authorized access point for an expression by adding elements to the authorized access point for the work. These elements are content type, date, language of the expression, and/or another distinguishing characteristic. For original-language expressions it would seem most logical to me to begin with the language of the expression and then continue to add elements if necessary to distinguish the access point from other expressions:

Verne, Jules, $d 1828-1905. $t Deux ans de vacances. $l French.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Ancient Languages and Special Collections Cataloger
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568