Thank you wonderfully helpful people!

The way the body appears on the title page is also in the full form of *частное
учреждение дополнительного профессионального образования <<школа права
<<СТАТУТ>>*, as it is in the license (as Ed Kazzimir mentioned), as well as
on the charter (both listed on the website). I'll make a cross-reference
for the short form of the name.

Now my question is do I establish it with the strange quotation pattern in
the transliterated form? *Chastnoe uchrezhdenie dopolnitelʹnogo
professionalʹnogo obrazovanii͡a "shkola prava "STАTUT"* I haven't been able
to find any guidance in the various rules on this (only instructions on
where to put quotations with other marks of punctuation)?

I really appreciate your help!

- Alexis