Thank you wonderfully helpful people!

The way the body appears on the title page is also in the full form of частное учреждение дополнительного профессионального образования <<школа права <<СТАТУТ>>, as it is in the license (as Ed Kazzimir mentioned), as well as on the charter (both listed on the website). I'll make a cross-reference for the short form of the name.

Now my question is do I establish it with the strange quotation pattern in the transliterated form? Chastnoe uchrezhdenie dopolnitelʹnogo professionalʹnogo obrazovanii͡a "shkola prava "STАTUT" I haven't been able to find any guidance in the various rules on this (only instructions on where to put quotations with other marks of punctuation)?

I really appreciate your help!

- Alexis