Hi all,

Please join the Smithsonian Libraries for a lecture by award-winning author and storyteller, Carmen Agra Deedy. My Marvelous Affliction: Confessions of a Bibliophile<http://library.si.edu/event/my-marvelous-affliction-confessions-bibliophile> is Part 1 in our Art of the Book lecture series generously sponsored by David Bruce Smith.

Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:00pm
Ring Auditorium at the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
7th Street and Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC

Please click here to RSVP<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-marvelous-affliction-confessions-of-a-bibliophile-tickets-26643791297>. This event is free and open to the public but reservations are recommended. For more information, please contact us at 202.633.2241 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Erin

Erin Clements Rushing