Hi all,

Please join the Smithsonian Libraries for a lecture by award-winning author and storyteller, Carmen Agra Deedy. My Marvelous Affliction: Confessions of a Bibliophile is Part 1 in our Art of the Book lecture series generously sponsored by David Bruce Smith.

Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:00pm

Ring Auditorium at the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden

7th Street and Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC

Please click here to RSVP. This event is free and open to the public but reservations are recommended. For more information, please contact us at 202.633.2241 or [log in to unmask].

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Erin

Erin Clements Rushing

Outreach Librarian

Smithsonian Libraries

202-633-1708

[log in to unmask]" alt="EmailSignature_option2_Tag_RGB">