Good day to all!

The NIEHS Library has 17 Pamphlet Binders that are looking for a new home. These are great for holding magazines and keeping them in place. 14 of them are 13.5 X 10 and 3 are a size smaller, but I do not have the specific dimensions. There is a metal binder lock on each, but we will include the screwdriver that goes along with these pamphlet binders if you need it. Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  by end of business day Wednesday, September 21st if you would like them. We will ship to contiguous U.S. libraries and will not charge for shipping.

Alyse Owoc
Library Technical Assistant (Contractor)
NIEHS Library - Your Partner in Research
919.541.1389