Cross postings: GOVDOC-L, ALCTSDEU, SOLOLIBS

The Bureau of Reclamation Denver Library is weeding 90% of its collection and offers the titles above. We will gladly ship for free. Some items may need TLC.

These items are mostly hard-bound.

Please respond by 5 October 2016 to [log in to unmask] with requests from the list below. Include the subject line in your request.

Preference will be given to the individual/library which chooses to take all 47 items.

Thank you for looking!

Michelle M. Rainbolt, MLIS

Cataloging Librarian -- Contractor

Bureau of Reclamation, Denver Library

Denver Federal Center

Bldg. 67, Rm. 167 (84-21211)

Denver, CO 80225-0007

303-445-2094

http://www.usbr.gov/library/

International Conference on Large Electric Systems. 1921- Proceedings. Compte-rendu des travaux.

Preceeding title: International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems. Proceedings - International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems. C.I.G.R.E.

1939 (10th Session) v. 3

1946 (11th Session) vols. 1-3

1948 (12th Session) vols. 1-3

1950 (13th Meeting) vols. 1-3