From: Metz, Edward [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: September 23, 2016 7:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FEDLIB] Collection Development Policies

Here's what I put together for the NETC Library. It's been a few years so I probably need to revisit it now, Ed
https://www.usfa.fema.gov/data/library/about/colldev.html

Edward Metz
Library Program Manager, NETC Library
Prevention and Information Branch
U.S. Fire Administration/FEMA/DHS
16825 South Seton Ave, Emmitsburg MD 21727-8420
Desk: 301-447-1046
iFEMA Phone: 301-938-5158
Library Website: http://www.usfa.fema.gov/data/library/
National Emergency Training Center (NETC) Library - Working to Bring Knowledge to Practice