Excess YA books available from the Ike Skelton Combined Arms Research Library, Fort Leavenworth. If you need authors, please let me know and I will e-mail them to you directly.

If you are interested please respond to Kara Rawlins at [log in to unmask] with your contact information by 9/30/16.

Thank you,
Kara

***************************
Kara J. Rawlins
Library Technician, Acquisitions
Combined Arms Research Library
250 Gibbons Ave
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027
Office: 913.758.3015
http://carl.army.mil

Heaven /
Loop : [a novel] /
Shutter /
Famous last words /
17 first kisses /
The vanishing season /
The impossible knife of memory /
The empire of gut and bone /
The suburb beyond the stars /
The secret side of empty /
Trial by fire : [Worldwalker trilogy ;  book one] /
Avalon /
Bloodkin : [Maeve'ra ; vol. 2] /
Bloodwitch /
The law of loving others /
Ship breaker /
Ruin and rising /
Shadow and bone /
Siege and storm /
Killer instinct : a Naturals novel ; [bk. 2] /
The Naturals /
Olivia twisted /
Through to you /
The stepsister's tale /
Paint me a monster /
Love & other theories /
Pirouette /
The Goblin Wood /
Great /
Blonde ops /
Ashes /
The Dickens mirror : [Dark passages ; book two] /
White space : book 1 of the Dark passages /
Starting from here /
A mad, wicked folly /
Perfected /
Sorry you're lost /
Prisoner of night and fog /
Teen spirit /
Some boys /
A different me /
Before my eyes /
Compulsion /
Forged : a taken novel  [bk. 3] /
Frozen : a TAKEN novel /
Taken /
Jasmine skies /
The here and now /
How we fall /
Guy in real life /
Unforgotten : [Unremembered trilogy ; #2] /
Unremembered /
No place to fall /
Torn away /
Stranger /
Belles /
The grass is always greener : [Belles ; #3] /
Winter white /
Searching for Sky /
The chance you won't return /
Blackbird /
Deadfall : The Sequel to Blackbird /
The tyrant's daughter : [a novel] /
Two lies and a spy /
The bitter kingdom /
The crown of embers /
Pawn : [the Blackcoat rebellion] /
Thin space /
Tin star /
Independent study : [the Testing series ; book 2] /
The Testing : [Time is almost up. Your time is almost up... /
Fat Angie /
Red /
Finding Mr. Brightside /
Found : [a Mickey Bolitar novel ; book 3] /
Seconds away : a Mickey Bolitar novel /
Shelter : a Mickey Bolitar novel /
Now & forever /
Pointe /
The forever man [W.A.R.P. ; bk. 3] /
The hangman's revolution / [W.A.R.P.; Book Two]
Breakfast served anytime /
Atlantia : a novel /
Remember /
Nearly gone /
Atlantis rising /
Blaze, or, Love in the time of supervillians /
At the crossing-places /
The seeing stone /
Audacity /
Catch a falling star /
The death code : a murder complex novel /
The death code : a murder complex novel /
The Murder Complex /
Death sworn : [bk. 1] /
Little white lies /
Servants of the storm /
Seeker /
The living /
A new darkness /
Love letters to the dead : a novel /
I'll meet you there /
Something real /
The essence :  [a pledge novel] /
The offering : a pledge novel /
The pledge /
The taking : [what if the life you are living is not your own?] /
A Christmas carol /
Entwined /
Phoenix Island /
Where the stars still shine /
Betraying season /
Fire  : the Engelsfor trilogy ; book II /
The circle : the Engelsfors trilogy ; book I /
Save me /
No ordinary day /
Breakout /
Stella : [a novel] /
Dark life /
The walk on /
Of metal and wishes /
Starbird Murphy and the world outside /
The well's end /
Black ice /
The midnight dress /
Dove song /
Endgame [bk. 1] : the Calling /
Endgame [bk. 1] : the Calling /
Boy on the edge /
Deception's princess /
The benefactor /
Falls the shadow /
Beautiful chaos : [a Beautiful creatures novel ; bk. 3]  /
Beautiful creatures /
Beautiful darkness /
Beautiful redemption /
Dangerous creatures /
Dangerous deception: [Dangerous creatures ; bk. 2] /
Girls like us /
Black hole sun /
Cold fury /
Embers & ash : [a Cold fury novel] /
Flicker & burn /
Flicker & burn /
Messenger of Fear /
The walled city /
Half bad /
The unfinished life of Addison Stone : a novel /
The fall /
The starplace /
Landry Park /
Ashes to ashes : [a Burn for burn novel] /
Burn for burn /
Fire with fire /
Fire with fire /
The vigilante poets of Selwyn Academy /
Miss Mayhem : [a Rebel Belle novel ; bk. 2] /
Rebel belle /
OCD love story /
Don't call me baby /
Kiss me kill me /
Flirting in Italian /
Kissing in Italian /
Rites of passage /
Fat Boy vs. the cheerleaders /
Why we took the car /
The fallen : [the Enemy ; bk. 5] /
The hunted : [Enemy ;  bk. 6] /
The sacrifice /
The sacrifice /
Go big or go home /
Take me to the river /
Frostfire : [the Kanin chronicles ; bk. 1] /
Ice kissed : [Kanin chronicles ; #2] /
Cruel beauty /
The retribution of Mara Dyer : [Mara Dyer trilogy ; volume 3] /
Meeting /
Thresholds /
Impulse /
Rumble /
The Devil's intern /
Conversion /
Ghostgirl : homecoming /
Ghostgirl : lovesick /
Ghostgirl /
Minders /
Nothing but Blue /
Princess of thorns /
Ship of the dead /
The Nethergrim : book 1 /
What we hide /
Cut me free /
Five flavors of Dumb /
Ice dogs /
The story of Owen : dragon slayer of Trondheim [bk. 1] /
Standing against the wind /
Uninvited /
The forever song : [Blood of Eden ; #3] /
The Immortal rules /
The good sister : [a  novel] /
Control /
Maybe one day /
Stolen children /
Lailah : [the Styclar saga ; bk. 1] /
Kalahari /
Origin /
Vitro /
The gospel of winter : a novel /
Into the Grey /
Into the Grey /
Glory O'Brien's history of the future : a novel /
Pieces of me /
Grandmaster /
The last words of Will Wolfkin /
Mortal fire /
Evil librarian /
Evil librarian /
Stoner & Spaz /
False future : [a False memory novel ; #3] /
False memory /
False sight : [a false memory novel] /
False sight : [a false memory novel] /
Hexed /
Charm & strange :  [a novel] /
Salt & Storm /
The interrogation of Ashala Wolf : [the Tribe ; #1] /
The interrogation of Ashala Wolf : [the Tribe ; #1] /
Everything leads to you /
Mortal heart : [His fair assassin ; bk. 3] /
Skulduggery Pleasant /
Hannah : [Daughters of the sea ; bk. 1] /
Lucy : [Daughters of the sea ; bk. 3] /
Mystic city /
Toxic heart : [a Mystic City novel] /
Monument 14 : Sky on fire /
Monument 14 [#3] : Savage drift /
Monument 14 /
Going vintage /
The chapel wars /
Winterspell /
The half life of Molly Pierce /
Hold Me Closer : The Tiny Cooper Story /
Rush Revere and the American Revolution : time-travel adventures with exceptiona
Rush Revere and the brave pilgrims : time-travel adventures with exceptional Ame
Rush Revere and the first patriots : time-travel adventures with exceptional Ame
Fragile spirits /
Illusive /
No dawn without darkness /
No easy way out /
No easy way out /
No safety in numbers /
In the After [bk. 1] /
In the end /
Blood of my blood /
Game /
I hunt killers /
I pledge allegiance : [Vietnam ; book one] /
Little blue lies /
Heir of fire : [a Throne of Glass novel] /
Tease /
Dreamwood /
Ignite me : [Shatter me trilogy ; 3] /
Every breath /
Made for you /
The name of the blade /
A mango-shaped space : [a novel] /
The truth about Alice /
Since you've been gone : [a novel] /
Love and other foreign words /
Hourglass /
Infinityglass : an hourglass novel /
Timepiece : an hourglass novel /
Crash into you /
Dare you to /
Pushing the limits /
Say what you will : [they told each other---everything--except what matters most
Bang : Visions ; book two] /
Crash /
Fade /
Gasp : [Visions ; bk. 3] /
Gone /
Wake /
Get even /
Everything that makes you /
Everything that makes you /
The orphan queen /
The orphan queen /
Yaqui Delgado wants to kick your ass /
Perfectly good white boy /
Sex & violence : a novel /
Free to fall /
A girl named Digit /
Double Digit /
Althea & Oliver /
The lovely and the lost /
The wondrous and the wicked : [the Dispossessed trilogy ; bk. 3]  /
On a clear day /
A step from heaven /
My last kiss /
Knockout games /
More than this /
The country of Ice Cream Star /
The country of Ice Cream Star /
Now that you're here /
Unbreakable /
Unbreakable /
Rotten /
Surrounded by sharks /
Panic /
Paper airplanes /
Dissonance /
The paradox of vertical flight /
All night long /
Rock star's girl /
The new Jessica /
Tsarina /
First love /
Ghosting /
Ask me /
Cat Girl's day off /
All of the above : a novel /
Fox forever /
Isla and the happily ever after /
Lies my girlfriend told me : a novel /
Even in paradise /
Lady knight /
Anatomy of a misfit /
Enders /
Starters /
Gabi, a girl in pieces /
Burning nation : [Divided we fall ; bk. 2] /
Divided we fall /
If you're reading this /
We are the Goldens /
Inland /
Dr. Bird's advice for sad poets /
Belle epoque : [a novel of beauty and betrayal] /
Strange sweet song : [a novel] /
The winner's curse : a novel  [the Winner's trilogy ; book 1] /
Septimus Heap [#6] :  Darke /
Varjak Paw /
Hunt for the bamboo rat /
All those broken angels /
The war within these walls /
The secret ingredient /
Princess from another planet /
Bright before sunrise /
Threatened /
The bridge from me to you /
She is not invisible /
The ghosts of heaven /
The ghosts of heaven /
Birth of a killer : [the Saga of Larten Crepsley ; bk. 1] /
Brothers to the death :  [the Saga of Larten Crepsley; bk.4]  /
Ocean of blood : [the Saga of Larten Crepsley; bk. 2] /
Palace of the damned /
A cold legacy : a Madman's daughter novel /
Her dark curiosity : [a Madman's daughter novel] /
The madman's daughter /
I become Shadow /
One past midnight /
One past midnight /
The dark world /
Undivided : [Unwind dystology ; book 4] /
UnSouled : [the Unwind dystology ; book 3] /
UnWholly /
The break-up artist /
Get ready for war : [Hollywood High ; 2] /
Hollywood High /
Put your diamonds up! : [Hollywood High ; #3] /
Caged warrior /
100 sideways miles /
The geography of you and me /
Sekret : [an empty mind is a safe mind] /
Elephant run /
Allies & assassins /
Drums, girls, & dangerous pie /
Sway /
Battle Angel /
Natural born angel : an Immortal city novel ; [2] /
They all fall down /
Afterparty /
The dirt diary /
The prank list /
The defiant : [Forsaken trilogy ; #3] /
The forsaken /
The uprising /
Faking normal /
When my heart was wicked /
When my heart was wicked /
Deadly little games : a touch novel /
Deadly little voices : a touch novel /
Welcome to the Dark House /
Marcelo in the real world /
No place /
Freckles /
Days of blood & starlight /
Dreams of Gods & monsters : [Daughter of smoke and bone trilogy ; #3] /
Remake /
Remake /
The accidental highwayman : being the tale of Kit Bristol, his horse Midnight, a
Stuck in neutral /
Engines of the broken world /
The merciless /
A time to dance /
A time to dance /
The summer I wasn't me /
The Scar Boys : a novel /
Elske /
Jackaroo /
Muckers : when your town's about to crumble, you dig deeper into the muck and fi
The strange & beautiful sorrows of Ava Lavender /
Becoming Billie Holiday /
Leviathan /
Behemoth : [Leviathan trilogy ; bk. 2] /
Goliath /
The chaos of stars /
Illusions of fate /
In the shadows /
Me since you /
Absent /
Don't touch /
In the shadow of blackbirds : a novel /
The cure for dreaming /
Belzhar : a novel /
The man who loved clowns /
Silver /
Silver /
Dealing with dragons [volume 1] /
Searching for dragons [volume 2] /
Utopia, Iowa /
Raging star : [Dustlands ;  bk. 3] /
The Program /
The treatment /
Boy Nobody : a novel /
I am the mission : [the Unknown assassin ;  book 2] /
I am the traitor : [the Unknown assassin ;  bk. 3] /
Playing for the commandant /
Playing for the commandant /
Falling into place /
Horrors, horrors, horrors /
Leaving home : stories /
Letting Ana go /
Monstrous affections : an anthology of beastly tales /
One death, nine stories /
One death, nine stories /
Runaways / [Graphic Novel]
Runaways / [Graphic Novel]