As mentioned at yesterday's weekly meeting, I've attached a spreadsheet of file formats that Voyager has indexed.

Our goal is to create a foundational starting point for Voyager users that filters out the majority of formats that can't be pulled into a GIS. This will greatly unclutter the initial search results and make Voyager a more usable tool.

This doesn't preclude users setting up other searches or bypassing the initial search to find other items they want. The more archaic items don't "disappear" from the Voyager results; we're just going to obfuscate ones that the majority of users don't need.

Please look through this and provide some feedback on formats we should INCLUDE in a generic initial view of the Voyager indexed content.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager