Folks,

See the attached screenshot. There are some items in the \\ghearc\ghe networked file system that we need to clean up.

Voyager is only going to index the

\\ghearc\ghe\LRP

\\ghearc\ghe\PUB

and

\\ghearc\ghe\RAP

directories, so the “Archive” and “PUB.gdb” directories need to go. These may be remnants of Tim Blum’s work, but wanted to check with folks first before we zapped them.

Also, the directories on \\ghearc\ghe are only meant to hold raster data. I see some vector data in the directories so I ask that you remove it from here and either keep it on your local drive or put it in the databases as necessary.

Thanks!

Butch

Butch Lazorchak

IT Project Manager