From: Zulick, Carl A -FS [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 1:15 PM
To: Zulick, Carl A -FS
Subject: FW: Please distribute the vacancy announcement for GTAC Director.

This USA Jobs vacancy announcement is for our US Forest Service Director, GS 15, at the Geospatial Technology Applications Center in Salt Lake (GTAC), formerly GSTC and RSAC.  It will be replacing Barry Napier after he retires Dec 6.  Please distribute widely ASAP as it closes Monday, I just came across these distribution lists and think they contain some good candidates.

The vacancy announcement(s) for the Program Director GS-0301-15, 16-WO-NFS-282689G-MG has been posted to USAJobs on 09/16/2016.

Here is a link to USA Jobs:  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/450641700/

The announcement(s) closes on 09/26/2016

[log in to unmask]" alt="Forest Service Shield">

Carl Zulick, MLA, MBA, PMP
Assistant Director, Geospatial Information Officer

Forest Service

Washington Office, Engineering

p: 703-605-4599
c: 703-225-9770
f: 703-605-1575

1400 Independence Ave, SW, MS-1101
Washington, DC 20250
www.fs.fed.us
[log in to unmask]" alt="USDA Logo">[log in to unmask]" alt="Forest Service Twitter">[log in to unmask]" alt="USDA Facebook">

Caring for the land and serving people