Love it and can’t wait to share it with our author!!

Bonnie Matheis

Coordinator, Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois State Library

Gwendolyn Brooks Building

300 South Second Street

Springfield, Illinois 62701

Office: 217-558-2065

Fax: 217-782-1877

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

http://cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/center_for_the_book