Excellent!  I shared with our author and illustrator, and they are thrilled.   The illustrator wrote back that she’s now set a goal to visit all 50 states by reading each of those books!

Jim

Jim Davis
Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book
State Library of Louisiana
701 North 4th Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

[LOT1524_OAdigital-585x120]<http://www.louisianabookfestival.org/>
CREDIT: Libby by Kelly Guidry
Click on the image above for more festival information.

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/LABookFestival?fref=ts>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/LABookFest>[GooglePlay]<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crowdtorch.labookfest>[Apple]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/louisiana-book-festival/id724978331?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4>

Volunteer to help make the festival a success. Get more information and sign up here.<http://www.louisianabookfestival.org/volunteer.html>

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.