From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zoe Butler
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 5:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shipping to the festival

Apologies for my confusion, but if we are shipping more than 250 pounds, do we fill out the form?  I don’t recall filling out anything in years past – we just shipped everything to arrive by their deadline, and they invoiced us for the overage later.  But perhaps I missed changes this year????

Zoe Butler
Coordinator, Arkansas Center for the Book
Arkansas State Library
900 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 100
Little Rock, AR 72201-3108
501.682.2874