Apologies for my confusion, but if we are shipping more than 250 pounds, do we fill out the form?  I don’t recall filling out anything in years past – we just shipped everything to arrive by their deadline, and they invoiced us for the overage later.  But perhaps I missed changes this year????

Zoe Butler

Coordinator, Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

900 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 100

Little Rock, AR 72201-3108

501.682.2874