From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matheis, Bonnie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ck out our new LAL banner -- attachment here

LOVE it!

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo, MCB
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Sorry for lack of attachment in first email ... the file was too large and I tried to cancel the mail without success.

Here's a small version attached

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:58:34 -0400, Sharon Shaloo, MCB <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are trying to up our game and have a series of banners in production.  Check our our LAL one!

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)
617.521.2719 (Simmons/Fenway)

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)
617.521.2719 (Simmons/Fenway)

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.