NameOAuthor

Neat!

PS: An author and children’s entertainer who will be at the Louisiana Book Festival, Rick Kelley.

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

LOT1524_OAdigital-585x120

CREDIT: Libby by Kelly Guidry

Click on the image above for more festival information.

FacebookTwitterGooglePlayApple

Volunteer to help make the festival a success. Get more information and sign up here.

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.