From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo, MCB
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ck out our new LAL banner -- attachment here

Sorry for lack of attachment in first email ... the file was too large and I tried to cancel the mail without success.

Here's a small version attached

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:58:34 -0400, Sharon Shaloo, MCB <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

We are trying to up our game and have a series of banners in production.  Check our our LAL one!

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)