You can download the pdf from the drip box and then save it as print
ready or save it in lower resolution
Regards, Sharon

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 13:27:46 -0500, Rebekah Manley
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you, Sharon. Our author, Nikki Loftin, is thrilled as well. Is
there an electronic copy of this we/she can share later? I know she
wants to put I on her blog.