Gene,
I don’t get that work when I search for OCLC 40450. Did you leave out some digits? I would not want to try looking it up under the title, because there are probably many bib records with that title.

Ted Gemberling
UAB Lister Hill Library

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] What RDA are we following, again expression with original language

Please see the following OCLC record *40450 for Scriptores Augustae historiae.
After having many discussions on these lists, I was led to believe that the 1## line in the AAP should have the language, in this case $l Latin, since it is an expression.

This record is coded as RDA and updated by DLC among others.  Why is not $l Latin not included?

Gene Fieg