From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gemberling, Ted P
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 5:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What RDA are we following, again expression with original language

Good question. I don’t know how you can tell. I suppose there could be an Expression record for the original Latin which would have Latin in a $l. Oh, I just thought of it: that will come into existence as soon as someone breaks up # 4431596 for RDA (Latin & English).

Oh, yes, I guess it’s true the 430’s tell you it’s a work record because of the different languages.

Ted Gemberling