From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Quintana, Isabel
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Questions about serial supplements

Dear Ashley,
The PCC Standing Committee on Standards is aware that the section of LC-PCC PS for 2.12 dealing with supplements and special numbers contradicts other PCC instructions, including other sections of RDA. A task group to look into the supplements and special issues that come with serials is in the process of being formed.
I hope to serve on this task force, so if you have any further thoughts or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Isabel