Just transcribe what you see.  ISBD punctuation is used in the bibliographic description, not in AAPs, so there's no potential confusion.  This was also our practice under AACR2; see the examples of when to substitute punctuation and when not to given in (now obsolete) LCRI 1.1B1.

Robert Rendall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries
102 Butler Library, 535 West 114th Street, New York, NY 10027
tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167